NON-STERILE LATEX EXAMINATION GLOVES –POWDER FREE (TYPE 1)
1. Material: The gloves are primarily made from natural rubber latex (Type 1). Latex gloves are known for their elasticity, comfort, and fit.
2. Color and Appearance: They are creamy white in color and are manufactured to be free from any visible impurities like dirt marks, oil stains, foreign particles, or coagulum. This ensures cleanliness and hygiene.
3. Texture: The gloves are textured, particularly at the fingertip area. Texturing enhances grip and dexterity, especially when handling objects or performing delicate tasks.
4. Powder-Free: These gloves are powder-free, which means they are coated with a unique blend of polymer instead of using powder. This coating facilitates easy wearing (donning) and minimizes the risk of allergic reactions associated with powdered gloves.
5. Purpose: Such gloves are commonly used in medical procedures, laboratories, food handling, and other environments where a barrier against contaminants or infectious materials is necessary.
6. Unique Coating: The polymer coating not only aids in easy donning but also helps improve durability and overall glove performance.
It’s important to note that while latex gloves provide excellent barrier protection, some individuals may have latex allergies. In such cases, non-latex alternatives like nitrile or vinyl gloves are recommended.
These gloves seem to be designed to meet specific quality standards, particularly for cleanliness, comfort, and performance during use.
Small, Medium, Large, Xtra Large
4000, 8000, 12000